Sunday, July 27, 2014

24 review

It's been a few weeks so I'd like to talk about the ending of 24 this season.

Um, spoilers?

I thought the season went well. Jack was as god as he ever was, the rest f the cast was good and the overall story arc was great.

I didn't like the "flash forward 12 hours" to make it equal "24" but when you're only cleared for a half season I guess you have to make do with what you got!

Though it ended on another "cliffhanger" I hope they don't wait 4 years before doing another season. It was hard to remember why the Russians were made at him in the first place.

The numbers were good, but the 24 team said they'd take a while before coming back for another season or movie. According to the reports they're just "waiting on the right script to come along" so here's to hoping it comes in time for next summer!

Overall, I thought it was great. I love me some Jack Bauer so I'm biased I'll admit, but if they bring it back next year, I'm in!

No comments: