Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Do you remember? (5)

 Inflatable Furniture

I remember seeing this back in college and thinking "that is the future"

I was all about getting some too. I HATED moving furniture. In fact, my first time shopping for some, was just going around the showroom, picking up couches to find which was the lightest and choosing it. (no joke)

The first time I saw some in real life I was bummed out. It was all so small! It looked more like something for a kids room and not in college. So I abandoned my dreams of super light furniture and have been suffering during moves ever since.

Mood Rings

Remember these?! I know they still sell them but back in the day I think everyone I knew had a ring of necklace on them. (mine was a necklace) You loved it too, but didn't know why the colors said you were "sad" or "angry" when you weren't. You actually questioned yourself saying "Why am I so mad?" Not realizing the stupid piece of junk was just that... junk.

I admit though... if I ever see a cool looking necklace like the one I had back in the day....SOLD!!

Have a great weekend folks!

No comments: