Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Court of Dreams

So what if it wasn't a baseball field but a basketball court I had in the middle of a corn field? What 5 players would I invite out of the cornstalks to come play. Here they are in no order:

 Pete Maravich

The Pistol would be a welcome addition. I'd love to pick his mind and witness his extreme talent he shared on the court those many years ago. Probably the least well known of my 5, yet still as deserving.

 Larry Bird

It's wouldn't be a game if I didn't give someone the Bird! The master marksmen of shot could grace my court of dreams any day!

 Shaquille O'Neal

Throw some Shaq and have instant fun on the court. His huge and has a great attitude. I'd love playing with this guy, win or lose!

 Charles Barkley

You KNOW I'm going to bring an Auburn alumni onto my court! Game wouldn't be complete without him! Plus he was a fantastic player back in the day and like Shaq, would be fun to have in the game.

Michael Jordan

And on everyone's list I'm sure would be the Great One himself. How exciting to play with Jordan in his prime. The man was amazing and in my opinion, NO ONE will ever be better.

That's my 5. What's yours?

No comments: