Thursday, May 23, 2024

Final Purge (13)

 

Another good game but it was just turning into "more of the say" the more I got to play it. 


Not much of a strategy when playing, just goofy fun. I decided to let it go though because it's only good for one play a year and the designer turned out to be a very toxic person and someone I don't respect. 


Great little puzzle game that I just wasn't playing more than once a year over the past 3 years so that told me what needed to be done. 


I had a hard time letting this one go. Because of all the promos I'd collected for it the past year. But on a recent play of the game I noticed it's very frustrating trying to get more than 3 or 4 plants completed in the game. I know that's the point but it feels so restrictive when you don't have that many actions to take in a round and the game is over before you know it. I love the theme but like all these other games it was only getting played once a year and I'm trying to cut down on having too many "one and done" games in my collection. 

No comments: