Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Final Purge (12)


 Another good game that just lost its luster over the years in my self. I love the rondel player board but this only came out once a year and was kindly forgotten from then on out. Since I'm culling, I wanted to keep the "best of the best" and this just didn't fit that category. 


Another game that surprised me when I first played it but what got this game booted was the instructions on some of the cards were not clear at all. It was aggravating having to toss some of the goal cards out of the game constantly but that's what we did. So I decided it wasn't worth the trouble keeping after that. 


At this point I've completely given up that my wife will ever play board games with me. This simple yet delightful worker placement game has a beautiful circus theme but was meant to grab my wife's attention. It'll never reach  my top 100 and I know it. So I released it from my collection. 


I've had this game for years in my collection and every year its slipped further down the list due to lack of plays. It's a good game but it's runs its course and the trade value alone was good enough a reason to let now be that time I finally let it go. 

No comments: