Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Board Game Cheaters


 Since I've been in the hobby I've only come across 2 people in the gaming group who've done it and they were both banned for life. 

I don't see why winning is so important to you, that you cheat to win. It doesn't seem right to me and I don't tolerate it.

Thankfully for the most part my gaming group is just like me and enjoys playing for the fun of it. Of course we play to win but even if we don't a good time is had by all. 

There are nights where I win them all and others where I don't win a single game. I'm happy either way as long as I have the chance to play. 

Would I ever let any previous cheaters come back? Maybe. But the 2 I banned were over a decade ago and I really don't keep in touch with them anymore. 

But I stand firm that its just not the way to play. 

No comments: