Thursday, February 21, 2019

Unpublished board games I'd like to see

Today I want to talk about 3 board game expansions that were announced yet never came.

 Martians!!! 2

This game was announced in 2012...and 2014 and once again in 2016...at this point, I don't think it's ever coming out. I got a little hopeful when it received a reprint last year but when I asked about the sequel, Twilight Creations went silent. So I guess we're never seeing it ever.
 King's Abbey: Lethal Steel

I love the base game, so 2 years ago when it was announced they were making an expansion I was totally on board! And then everything just fell apart. No word from the creator is leaving most folks online easily seeing the writing on the wall for this one. Too bad, the box cover looked cool!
Thrash'n Roll: Amplified

Man I really wanted this game in my hands. For the 5th player alone it would've made it worth my while but since Tailor Games is a fraud, they stole all the money from their Kickstarter backers and ran off into the night. I doubt we'll ever see this ever come out.

That my picks, what's yours?

No comments: