Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Top 5 games that deserve a reprint!

In no order but here they are....

 Bruges

Stefan Feld's BEST game (in my opinion) it's a crying shame it hasn't gotten a reprint. Fans of Feld and other gamers really need to check out this amazing game! Since Amerigo got a reprint last year and Feld's popularity, I think there's a good chance to see this one on the market again. 
 Star Wars: The Queen's Gambit

This is gem that will NEVER get a reprint. And that's sad. This game is incredible. I can't believe they even created such a masterpiece back in the day. Star Wars Risk, is a cheap, watered down version of this, but it's the only copy most fans will ever get.

 Long Shot

I remember last year Chris Handy (the designer) told me a reprint was coming soon....yet as the year went by no news was given so I'm guessing that's fallen through. This is not only the BEST horse racing game out there but it's also one of the best board games period! I really hope it comes back in to print.

 Thrash'n Roll

Man oh man, talk about missed opportunities. The latest publisher to own the rights to this game out right screwed EVERYONE on the Kickstarter and now this game may never see another reprint ever again. I'm so thankful to have snagged a copy back in the day when they were still floating around the market, but now, you can't even find it!! Fantastic dice placement game that I pray we see in print again (with it's unpublished expansion)


 Tobago

Beautiful looking game, WAY too much online now that it's out of print. Easy to teach and learn but I don't think it has enough steam to ever get a reprint.

That's my 5, what's yours?




No comments: