Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Board game Expansions that deserve a reprint

Yesterday I spoke about games that needed a reprint, today I'd like to talk about expansions that deserve the same type of treatment! (in no particular order)

 Bruges: City on the Zwin

It makes sense that I mention this expansion since I mentioned the base game already. This game is STUPID expensive online and not worth the price folks are asking. Hopefully, I reprint will solve all that.
 Marco Polo: Agents of Venice

A love the base game but the expansion is out of print. I was able to snag a copy over seas where it's still available but in America, it's nowhere to be found. The base game is great, the expansion only makes it better. Reprint it!

 Las Vegas: Boulevard

A great dice chucking game, the expansion is sadly, out of print. It adds tons of new aspects to the game which enhance it significantly! The base game's still popular so hopefully this one gets a reprint soon.
 Stone Age: The Expansion

Worst name ever for an expansion but oh well. They just reprinted the base game but for some reason didn't reprint the expansion. I love the expansion and will not play the base game ever again without it. Hopefully, the reprint comes out sooner rather than later.

Robo Rally Expansions

Any of them really. A few years ago this got a cheap reprint. Though I don't mind the cheapness of the material for the game, I was hoping the other expansions would come out as well. These expansions sell for hundreds of dollars online, but I guess since we haven't seen anything since the reprint come out for Robo Rally, I guess we'll never see these gems as well.

That's my Top 5, what's yours?

No comments: