Sunday, February 17, 2019

Survivor Edge of Extenction Preview

This Wednesday I get to delight in my favorite TV show returning once again!

This year they're bringing back 4 returning players. Aubry (who I hope gets voted out in the first episode so I don't have to watch her) Kelly, David (which were ok in their seasons but forgettable) and Joe! (who I'll be cheering to win it all)

But this season they're also bringing back a twist we haven't seen since Exile Island. This year contestants who are voted out have a chance to return back to the game. It should prove interesting. I don't think it's like the old rule of the last two facing each other head-to-head in an elimination round but I could be wrong.

Either way, it seems very interesting and I can't wait to start the adventure!!

No comments: