Wednesday, February 06, 2019

Kung Fu Panda: Paws of Destiny

I'm a big Kung Fu Panda fan. I loved the movies, the short films were enjoyable, the "Legends of Awsomeness" TV series was enjoyable too. There's even a board game out that I sort of want only because of the theme from the movies!

So when I saw that Amazon Prime brought out a whole new series late last year without my knowledge I HAD to watch it immediately!

It's awful. Easily the most boring and worst thing they've ever put out. While the story stays in continuity with the films (happening right after the 3rd movie) but what it lacks is laughs. There is literally not ONE laugh in the entire season. For the first time ever, I was bored but stuck with it to the end because.....dang, I guess I'm a completest? 

Horrible show. Only good thing was it helped passed the time every morning for breakfast for a few weeks for me. I'll pretend this show never happened.



No comments: