Monday, February 18, 2019

Top 5 Promos I'll never get

Some promos for board games I'll never get, no matter how hard I look. Today I'd like to share with you what those are:

 Templar Queenie #4 The Keys

I have every Queenie for this game but the final one. I can't find it anywhere. So I've given up on ever finding it since the main game's out of print and wasn't popular enough to get a reprint like other Queen Games.

It would be easy to make myself I guess. Get some square wood pieces at Hobby Lobby and print out some key symbols in each color.....hmmm.... I may do it.


 3 Musketeers The Queen's Pendant: Elite Guards

Another game out of print and I have NO chance of getting this. But an easy fix would be to spray paint 2 of my guards black and play with it that way.
 Korrigans: Paris est Ludique

Given out at a con it's never going to see the light of day again. But this is another easy fix, if I just ask the publisher for an extra figure and spray paint it orange.


Mice and Mystics: Off Toppers and Turtle Shell

Love this game but these 2 promos are the absolute hardest to find. I've given up looking and know that my only option is to print them out and stick them on the back of some other extra cards from the game (if I ever get my hands on any) It's a stretch and something I probably won't ever do, but if I get ready to play this game again all the way through, I'd consider it.

Hamburgum: Lisboa

This extra player board for the game was given away at a con, never to be reprinted again. And since the game is out of print, there's zero chance of me finding it. I love this game and would LOVE this player board but it seems I'll never get to play on it.

Oh well.

No comments: