Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Limitless TV Show (Review)

Last month I finished watching the Limitless TV show. First off, I never knew about it when it was out. And I also didn't know that it connects with the movie either!!

I love the movie. If you haven't seen it, it's worth your time. The TV show picks up 4 years after the events of the film. Bradly Cooper (the star of the film) makes several guest star appearances on the show as his character Eddie Norra, who's now running in his 2nd term for Senator. (and later on the Presidency)

Though Norra isn't the main character the over arching story line with him is very interesting. In the show he plants Brian (star of the TV show) inside the FBI for a purpose that isn't revealed in the show. I guess if it had gone extra seasons we would have found out but sadly the show was cancelled after the first season.

The show's pretty entertaining and intriguing. I'm really happy I got to see it and can certainly recommend it to anyone who loved the movie.

No comments: