Tuesday, May 25, 2021

NLU Stories (9)


 Another class I had was Psychology. It was a "blue book" test each time which were my favorites because I you had to do to get an "A" was put down the notes you learned in class mixed with what you read in the book, plus a lot of filler to make it look like you cared and you got the top grade. 

During one test I noticed the question was from a class I didn't attend due to my car breaking down that day. So I wrote "This question is unfair because it happened the one day I was unable to attend class"

I fully expected to get zero points for the answer and was just joking. When my grade came in I had a 75% and that answer I'd put down had (in red ink) SEE ME AFTER CLASS.

I thought the teacher was furious with me. Turns out, he checked the roster and noticed I indeed wasn't in class that day so he agreed with me and said he's give me another question next week to supplement my score with. 

What was more amazing is that he never got around to giving me that "bonus" questions and ended up giving me an "A" for the class later on. 

Seriously, college was that easy back in the day. 

No comments: