Monday, May 03, 2021

10 Vintage games I want in my collection

 I know I do these about every two months or so, but my list keeps changing and I thought I'd update it. 


10) Dream Phone

Mainly for Megan. I have a friend who tells me he has one he will give to me but he's hard to get a hold of and I doubt I'll ever get it. Any other way would be too expensive since this games sells for way more than I care to pay for. 

9) Extreme Snowboard

Game of skill/luck where you're shooting skiers up a mountain, trying to land them in the spaces worth the most points. Simple stupid fun and I love the theme!
8) Bermuda Triangle

Been on the list for a while and it's cheap online so it'll most likely be added to my collection yb the end of the year. 
7) Super Shopper

Another game I love the theme to and have never seen a review for it. Problem is you can only grab it in Canada and shipping cost as much as the game. Still, I may spring for it later this month if I get any Ebay gift cards for my birthday. 
6) Romp thru the Swamp

I don't think I'll ever own this game due to the enormous prices online and it doesn't even look that good, I just love the horrifying noise the monster makes in the game. Again, I wouldn't pay more than $40 and to find it at that deal's impossible so again, this may never enter my vintage collection. 
5) Flying Thunder

Mildly interesting electronic game that I feel would be fun but not sure how much it would get to the table, which is why I'm hesitant at pulling the trigger on it. However, it would be a nice addition to my shelf. 
4) Up the Ladder

Another game where shipping (from the UK) is just too much. But this game looks awesome and is another candidate for use of a gift card purchase, if I get one for my birthday. 
3) Tower of the Wizard King

Every vintage reviewer seems to have this except for me. I find ok deals on it here and there and might eventually get it. The minis for the game look incredible.  
2) Hard to find at a low price. Megan loves Freddy and I hear the game is pretty solid for a vintage game so I am interested in getting it....for the right price. 
1) Euro Disneyland

A must have for me. Problem is, it's extremely hard to find a copy. I passed on one last year and could've kicked myself now over it. This game is RIGHT up Megan's alley and I believe would be an easy top 10 vintage game in my collection, if I had it. 

Here's to hoping.  


No comments: