Friday, May 28, 2021

NLU Stories (12)


 The final story I'm going to tell in this series is one of my favorites. 

I graduated college in 3 years. And it wasn't because I was smart....it was because I was sly. 

I found a loophole in the rules that didn't prohibit me from taking a major and a minor that lined up exactly to where every class I took for Relegion ALSO counted towards my major History. 

My last semester when the school discovered this, they went nuts. They tried to do something to keep me in school another year but I pointed out that their rules didn't object to what I'd done and they must submit to their own laws. 

Once I graduated, they eliminate the minor from the school and changed the law to saw that only a total of 25% of classes would be allowed to count double as a major and minor. 

Quite proud I made a lasting impression on the school during my last semester. 

Have a great weekend folks!

No comments: