Monday, March 23, 2020

Working from home

Due to the new State law in effect, I'm confined to working from home until the disease blows over.

I find this funny because the measures we took last week (which were supposed to work) didn't and WE'RE being blamed for it!!!

They said because people weren't taking it seriously, they had to enforce stricter rules. I don't know of ONE person who wasn't taking it seriously. We didn't go shopping around like we usually do. We stayed at home. Practice at the theater was cancelled, even though there were way less than 50 people included (I think all in all we are 21) BUT NOW they blame us for not taking things seriously.

I swear, next week they'll have the military enforcing a complete shut in when this next measure doesn't work either.

But don't mind me...I'm just pissed I have to work from home for the next few weeks.....going to be a long few weeks.....(sigh)

No comments: