Thursday, March 05, 2020

Top 100 Board Games 2020 Predictions (30-21)

 30) Food Chain Magnate

With a new expansion (haven't played yet) I think this game has potential to soar high this year. If it doesn't make it into the Top 20 this year, I predict it comes close.

 29) Francis Drake

My favorite pirate themed game. Not leaving my Top 30. But not moving up much either. I think it pretty much stays where it is on the list.

 28) Signorie

Man this one's hard to call! It needs more plays for me to be sure but I'm going to say it loses a few spots as a few games might jump it.

 27) Project Elite

It's March and I STILL haven't received my reprint from CMON. It's not coming till July. That, plus it being CMON my hopes aren't that high for the new version when it eventually comes out. It looks good but I'm unsure how the gameplay will be, so I'm predicting this one falls down the list this year.

 26) Raiders of the North Sea

BEST viking game on the market! With the expansions, I'm saying this game wiggles it's way up close or IN my Top 20 in 2020!

 25) Rajas of the Ganges

There's a Goodie box out that I STILL don't have! I won't it to see if it'll get this game into my Top 20. I predict though it doesn't leave my Top 30 all the same.

 24) Century (Trilogy)

I think 2020 is the year this game finally moves down a bit on my list. After years of slowly climbing. Great games but not sure if they'll see the table as much this year.

 23) Lewis and Clark

I. LOVE. THIS. GAME. Even sleeved my cards and got upgraded bits for it. I'm predicting it finally cracks into my Top 20 this year!

 22) Palaces of Carrara

Another wonderful game. But now that I know that they guy who sold it for me, gave me poor replacement parts that don't match the game and are unreplaceable I'm very bummed. This game is guaranteed to drop in 2020.

21) Stone Age

This game wants to be in my Top 20 but I don't think it ever will. If it moves down it'll only be a few spots.

No comments: