Thursday, March 26, 2020

Every Picture Tells a story (4)

Ah! Backyard wrestling folks!BIG in the late 90's and early 2000's me and my friend were all about it. Here's a photo of the first ever match we had! It took place in Detroit where yours truly took home the championship belt.

The belt would move around to 4 other states and different countries before coming back home to me in the end. I still carry the belt in the trunk of my car as the rule states that I could be challenged for the belt at any time during my travels.

Too my knowledge, the tag team and Lightweight champ do the same as well to this day. I'm also the undefeated Hardcore Champion since the rule states that the person who takes the biggest bump (fall or daring maneuver) always wins it.

Maybe one day I'll give up my titles....but it'd have to be to someone half my age since I don't think any of my friends would be up to doing this any more. : )

No comments: