Friday, March 20, 2020

Apple Dumpling Gang Rides Again (Review)

Due to the success of the first film, Disney decided to double dip and green light a sequel to their hit film. I remember only watching this once as a kid. I was so excited to find they'd made a sequel but have no recollection of what it was about. (unlike the first film)

Well....now I know why. The only returning characters for the film are the comedic duo of Don Knotts and Tim Conway. All the others had better things to do with their time. It's sad because the sequel misses the heart of the first one and relies solely on slap stick "stooge" comedy the entire film. I'm sure audiences loved it back in the day but it doesn't make the film age well.

On this one I have to say take a hard pass.

Have a great weekend folks!

No comments: