Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Every Picture Tells a story (3)

You know those summer camps your parents sent you to as a kid? I went to them all the time and to be honest, it was always the highlight of my year. SO many friends we met and made at those, I couldn't wait to go when summer came around.

This particular pic was fun because we were helping girls with their bags and it was the ONLY time men were allowed in the girls dorm rooms. (during the first half of the day of arrival. But they weren't allowed to stay and had to immediately leave once the bags were brought in to the room.

When we got to this room someone had already unpacked so it looked lived in. I joked it'd be funny if we all took a picture of us in the girls dorm room and told folks we'd snuck in one night.

I was joking of course and wanted ZERO evidence of something that would get me in hot water. However, my friends were so pumped about it, they tackled me on the bed for a photo. There was later and yelling but it does make for quite the memory over time.

No comments: