Friday, March 06, 2020

Top 100 Board Games 2020 Predictions (20-11)

 20) King's Abbey

I love the game but my nephews may be done with it, making this one drop out of the Top 20 next year.
 19) Thrash'n Roll

I so hate the expansion to this game will never come out. I think that's going to hurt it and it'll slip out of the Top 20 this year as well.
 18) Stockpile

All this game is doing is waiting for the games ahead of it to falter in the rankings so it can move up. Superb game!
 17) Fresco

This game finally fell out of my Top 10 last year and unless I get another amazing game that includes all the expansions I don't think it'll make it back in. In fact, it could slip a little further down if all we do is play the base game again.

 16) Splendor

Excellent game. It's a shame it can't make it in the Top 10 but it's not moving out of my Top 20 in 2020.
 15) Versailles

Best rondel game on the market. I don't see it going any further but not leaving the Top 20 either.
 14) Bruges

One of Stefon Feld's finest. the only place it goes this year is up!

 13) Amerigo

Stefon Feld AT his best. This game (along with Bruges) will only move up in 2020.

 12) Long Shot

This horse racing game tries every year to crack into the Top 10. I think it has a chance this year. At best, it can move up one more spot closer to that level.

11) Space Hulk

My favorite dungeon crawl. It's always been in or around my Top 10 ever since I had one. But I made it through the entire adventure last year and at the moment am concentrating on getting Descent finished so this game will not see the table this year I'm afraid and that means it's finally going to begin to drop massively down on my list.

No comments: