Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Talespin Review

Oh man....this cartoon is good....I mean...I think I like it better than Duck Tales! Watching it through for the 2nd time made me realize how rich these characters and world so interesting.

It takes place roughly in the 40's. Only Radio exists no TV. I really liked that idea and didn't notice before how the design of the cartoon fit the era so well.

Fun story, the real voice actor for Baloo was 85 years old at the time of the cartoon and had agreed to lend his voice as Baloo once again. However, they producers quickly discovered that the poor man's comedic timing was off for the character and had to go back and find another voice actor to replace him.

Shame, would've loved to have heard the original voice for Baloo in this.

For Disney+ fans...trust me. This cartoon is worth your time!

No comments: