Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Justice League (Review)

A few weeks ago, I finished watching the Justice League cartoon. For years I've heard people tell me how good it was, so I finally took the time to watch it.

Though the first season was a little slow, it picked up in the 2nd and when it flipped to "Unlimited" it was excellent.

The creators really had a true love for DC characters and even ones that weren't as well known as others. My only question is why it only lasted 4 seasons before ending, because to me they were really starting to hit their stride.

Favorite episode was "Epilogue" where they finished up the Batman Beyond story line. Their persistence on keeping on the cartoons (Batman and Superman included) in continuity, is to be admired.

Don't know how I felt about the Wonder Woman/Batman love interest, but they dropped it in the last season because I guess it didn't get much traction with the fans.

Overall, the entire cast of characters was well done and I'm glad I took the time to see it.

No comments: