Friday, June 20, 2014

Arkham Origins Review

A few weeks ago I bought Arkham Origins on Amazon's Lightening Deals for a sweet $15 and I think that's how much you should pat for it too.

Though not bad it's clearly not the best Arkham game. Multiple glitches inhibit the game play and even though updated were made I still had issues with it freezing up. So bad I had to turn off and on my console twice to get it to working again.

It's lazy and shoddy work by the design crew and it's a shame too. The story (as always) is good but with terrible bugs I don't think I could play the game again.

The Deathstroke DLC only unlocked the character for practice games. In "City" you got to PLAY as Catwoman in the actual game, again the laziness of the staff leaves you wondering what the point was in the first place.

Although I look forward to the original crew (Rocksteady) coming back for the 3rd and final installment, this game left a bad taste in my mouth. I'm going to wait a while before picking the next one up.

Got the other DLC's for the game but I'll review them separately later.

No comments: