Monday, June 16, 2014

Highlander: The Raven

After years of telling myself I was never going to do it, I finally broke down and watched the Highlander spin-off, The Raven.

Following the adventures of the character Amanda from the original show this spin-off has to be one of the worst out there.

The acting, the writing and even the music are horrendous. The idea of combing a "cop" show with the Highlander franchise was just plain lame. (not to mention lazy)

The main actors have a much talent in them as Arnold Swartzenegger's turd

The writing is so bad, it makes America's Funniest Home Videos look like an award winning comedy. Why Mythos was never given his own spin-off show instead and down right mind-breaking.

The only good thing I can say about this show is that I now appreciate Season 6 of Highlander SO much more than I used to

No comments: