Saturday, June 21, 2014

July Movie Preview

A new month slowly approaches, let's look at what movies are on the horizon:

 Dawn of the Planet of the Apes


The first one episode in this new series was ok, but I think I'll wait till video to see how it ends. The trailer really grabbing me much. Any chance we go back to costumed humans instead of CGI animals? I doubt it.

 The Purge: Anarchy

The fact that they made a 2nd one of these makes me sick to think people actually went out and watched the first one in theaters. Just like it's predecessor, I'll be skipping on this one too.

 Planes: Fire and Rescue

More proof that Disney has no shame when making sequels. (yes that was a Episode 7 jab) I saw the first one on video and was mildly impressed. The fact the a sequels being made this early makes me wish I hadn't have bothered with it in the first place.


Hercules

The Rock reprises his role as the Scorpion King but without the outstanding list of supporting actors. Again my desire to see a movie in theaters this year has waned significantly.

What about you? Interested in seeing any of these duds?

No comments: