Friday, June 27, 2014

Blood vs Water 2 possible cast

Let's talk about possible contestants for next season's Blood vs Water 2!
 RC Saint-Amour

As you may already know, she and her dad were supposed to be in the first one but a last minute medical problem with her dad, took them out at the last minute and Candice and her husband were called on to the show.

I don't hate or love her character so if they decide to bring her back this season I guess I won't mind. Maybe with a little more game play I can decide whether she knows how to play this game or not.
 Marty Piombe

Man I loved this guy on Nicaragua! His downfall was over thinking things. If he came back, maybe he'll do a better job. He was considered for the first BvW with his son/wife but was cut in the final round.

I hope they bring him back this year. He's worth seeing again.
 Bobby Jon Drunkard
Everyone's lovable loser was considered for BvW the first time thru with his cousin but were cut in the final round.

Too bad, I'd like to see him again. Unlike Stephanie LaGrossa, he never asked for pity when he lost.
 Lex van den Berghe
Asked to play BvW but turned them down at the time due to his reality show Family Beef shooting at the same time.

Lax is all emotion, no brains. Though likable I'm unsure on whether I'd like him to return for next season or not.
 Jerri Manthey
Supposed to be in the first BvW bit dropped because her sister (she was supposed to play with) got pregnant. I wouldn't be surprised to see her on the next season.

And I wouldn't mind. I know. After all these years of hating her, it was during Heroes vs Villains that we got to see another side to Jerri. A side I'm interested in seeing more of if they bring her back.
 Chelsea Messer
If you've read my past posts you'll know I love this girl. She was smart, funny and puzzling to me why she hasn't been asked back. Turns out she was! She and her father just didn't make the cut last season, I'm hoping this go around they will.

She may even be my pick to win. Bad breaks lost it for her in One World but a different setting/alliance may be all she needs to clinch the title of sole Survivor!
 Ashley Underwood
Made it all the way to the final 4 in Redemption Island and I bet you don't even remember her do you? Yeah, that's how boring she was. But thankfully she couldn't find a family member to compete with her when they asked her back for the first BvW so maybe they won't even bother calling her again for this one.
 Edna Ma

Another BvW reject, who along with her sister were cut in the final round. She played a pitiful game during South Pacific but in the strained CBS effort of brining more diverse ethnic groups into the game, they considered her at a point.

She's a pathetic player and I wouldn't be interested in seeing her back.
 Holly Hoffman

Remember the girl who put mud in the $1000 alligator shoes? Holly was my pick for a returning member back in the day and in the first BvW casting she and her daughter were considered but ultimately were cut in the final round.

Though not my favorite she was interesting to see, so if they brought her back, I wouldn't mind.
 Jane Bright

Hearing the news, she and her daughter were considered for the first BvW it wouldn't surprise me if they brought her back for the next one. Everyone loved the episode when she discovered her team was voting her out. The circle of emotions that came from the realization of that betrayal was TV gold.

I'd almost bet for sure Burnett and Probst called her first for casting.
 Spencer Bledsoe

My prediction of the sole returning player from the previous season. No one wanted it more badly or played harder (and didn't get it) than him. Maybe he and his sister were asked to come back? Either way I'd be rooting for him from the start. He was a great character to watch and only got better over time!
 Shane Powers

He claims he and his son were asked back for the first BvW but he "didn't fill out the papers in time" Though I loved him when he played the first time, I seriously doubt he's been asked back. Multiple reports have him claiming to be "asked back" for several season but that they "never worked out" thru one excuse to the other.

Me thinks he's just tooting his horn to get attention. I'm sorry Shane, but it looks like your 15 minutes ran out years ago.
 Jonathan Penner

A favorite of Probst the only reason he was turned down for the first BvW was because his son was only 17 at the time. Another pick I wouldn't be surprised to see in the next season. Supposedly Burnett loved him as well.
 Cirie Fields

No surprise she got a call to come back for the first BvW but thankfully no family members would join her so she was out.

I hate her on the show anyway so I'm glad she's not coming back. It still disgust me she was labeled a "Hero" the last time on the show.
 Cindy Hall

Made it far in Guatemala but I'm glad she and her twin were cut from the first BvW because I think once is enough for her. Hopefully they won't ask them back this time around because a) she was never that popular and b) she wouldn't make it far in the game.

Sandra Diaz-Twine

She in her daughter were cut in the first BvW casting, though loved by Probst and Burnett I don't know if they'd let her play again. My feelings are she should. She's NEVER lost Survivor and if she wants to challenge that streak again, so be it!

Love her or hate her, you can't deny she's one of the best players in the games history.
Terry Dietz

A dominating player during Panama, his use and abuse of Immunity Idols forced Probst and Burnett to alter the rules on how hidden idols could be played. His only fault in not winning the game was trusting Danni in the end.

It was reported he was cut from the first BvW because his daughter was to young at the time. I'd love to see him back for another season to see how far his dominance of the game could go.
 Tom Buchanan

Lovable Tom declined an invite to the first BvW due to his reality show Family Beef filming at the same time. No word on if he'll be asked again, but I for one would be happy seeing him again.

 Troyzan Robertson

He and his brother were chosen as an "alternate" should someone drop from the first BvW before shooting, Since no one did, I suspect they'll be chosen for this season instead.

I'm ready for more Troyzan. He was a fun character to watch and was outgunned by women his first go around. Maybe this time it'll be different.

Greg Buis

From the original season, Greg and his sister were asked back for the first BvW but for some unknown reason they declined. It's sad because I'd really like to see how the originals would play in todays game. Gervase surprised me when he came back. I think Greg would do even better but I guess we'll never know.

No comments: