Monday, January 08, 2018

Top 80 Vintage Board Games 2017: 80-71

So on my YouTube channel for the past few months I've been counting down my top boardgames. Now that's I'm finished I wanted to share with you my predictions for how well these games will fare into the next year. Also this list is to provide everyone a short visual of how my collection added up in 2017. Here we go!

80) Carrier Strike

Fun game but a 2 player, which means it won't come to the table that often. As I add new games to my collection, this one could be dropping.

79) Fat Chance

Another fun little game that sadly can't live up to it's potential due to poor design. Again, this is another one that could drop in 2018.

78) Pizza Party

My little brother Caleb;s favorite vintage game. I love it too but again expect it to drop as new games enter the list.

77) Shake Bingo

An oldie but a goodie! This game most likely won't see any game play this year so it could tumble like the rest.

76) Battleship

My lowest rated game of the "classics" for no reason other than it being 2 player, which means it rarely makes it to the table. Another one that will most likely drop.

75) Othello

Believe it or not, this one has hit the table more than I thought it would. It may remain steady on the list if the trend continues.

74) Crash Canyon

On a mission to find a ton of cheap micro machines to play this game with. But if I'm unable to find them at a decent price, this game will fall.

73) Mille Bornes

I really love this game. If I can play it just a couple of times it should stay the same on this list. If I have a great time playing it with a group, it may even rise!

72) Chopper Strike

Totally Awesome game. Too bad it's 2 player, that's what hurts it the most. However, I always seem to get a game in every year. If that trend continues then it won't fall much on the list.

71) Dragon Strike

It's Megan's family that keeps this one alive. They love the game. Who knows? If it continues to remain as popular, it may climb on my list in 2018.

Ok folks, that's all for now. For more in depth reviews of the games check out my YouTube channel playlist!









No comments: