Friday, January 12, 2018

Top 80 Vintage Board Games 2017: 40-31

40) Sub Search

Lovely game, one that avoids the 2 player curse because it's so dang good!! This will slip a little in the ranks but for the most part hold its own.

39) Vampire Hunter

I have high hopes of this one falling only slightly as well. Great Halloween themed game and the only one you have to play in the dark. May even go up if it gets played enough this year!

38) Escape the Mad Mummy

Super fun fast-paced game that I love playing. It will fall a little I predict because of newer games entering the list but I hope it doesn't fall by too much.

37) Wildstorm Card Game

LOVED this game as a kid! Played it all the time. It's been years now and may never happen again since I know of no one else who collects them let alone still plays it. Sadly this means this'll drop in 2018.

36) Rummikub

Such a great game with a lot of memories but I think this one will fall hard because I'm having a hard time getting it to the table.

35) How to Succeed in Business

Believe it or not, this one may jump a few spots because I just had a friend move back into town who loves this show as much as I do and plays board games too!! I foresee a strong ranking in 2018 for this one!

34) LCR

Another quick simple dice game which may climb in the ranking due to how easy it is to set up and play at any time. Great game!

33) Bazaar

I really hope to break this out with my board game group. Strong game with a lot of strategy. If I can make it happen this game will rise in my ranks and if not....well you know.

32) High Bid

Great auction game that gets outshined by me Ebay game so I don't really bring it out anymore. For that reason I'm afraid it's going to fall a bit in 2018.

31) Mr Creepy's Tomb of Doom

Super fun game. I hope to see climb in 2018 because it's another game Megan loves playing and I do too. Still one of the biggest surprises I've ever had when first playing a game.

That's all for now. See you next week folks!!









No comments: