Monday, January 15, 2018

Top 80 Vintage Board Games 2017: 30-21

30) Chess

THE classic game has always been a favorite of mine. Trouble is, I never can find anyone to play. And even though my love for the game is still strong, this game could drop because of that.

29) Break the Safe

Great coop game for kids. Megan LOVES it, which is why it gets ranked so high. I think I'll see it hold the exact position for 2018 as well. Fun fun fun!

28) Roller Coaster Tycoon

Such an underrated game!! I love the idea of running your own theme park! If I can continue to get it to the table this one may go up higher on the list for next year!

27) Bumper Cars

Another game I've had for years that never gets old! So easy to teach, set up and play. Another vintage game in my collection that has a good chance of rising through the ranks this year.

26) Star Wars Interactive VCR Game

Here's one that could begin to fall is I don't play it soon. I love this game but it's been a few years since I last played it. Such a great game and I have no excuse no to, now that the entire video was uploaded to YouTube!

25) Liar's Dice

Another classic game that could rise on my list depending on how often it gets played in 2018. Quick, simple bluffing game that anyone can play!

24) Masterpiece

This game lives up to its name! If I can just play it once this year, it'll remain firm at this spot. If I play it more than that? Who knows!?

23) Electronic Mystery Mansion

I really, really like this game (and I'll probably be saying that a lot the higher we get up the list) But it's hard to bring out due to all the time it takes to set up a game. It's definitely one of the most beautiful games in my collection though! It may fall a few spots on the next list but no more than that.

22) Go For Broke

The only place for this game to go is up! My nephews still love playing it and so do I! At the very least I think it'll remain the same on my next one.

21) Dinosaurier

 Played a few times at the end of the year. This is another one I think will move up the list higher in 2018. The models in this game look so good!!

Remember, it you wish to see my full reviews of the game, be sure to check out the Playlist on my YouTube channel!

See you tomorrow!












No comments: