Friday, January 05, 2018

New Year's Resolution 2018

Now that we've turned the page to a new year I thought I'd share some personal goals I have for myself!

 1) Re-finance the house

It's time to get a jump on paying off the house. I've been pushing it off due to being too busy to devote time to it but I really want to start getting some serious down payments on it to expedite the mortgage. I don't plan on paying it off any time soon, but I do want to take a bite out of it and I think a re-fi is a perfect way to start!

 2) Clean out more junk

One of the best feelings I had for the year was getting rid of a bunch of my clothes. Megan and I did the same to the billion of coffee cups we had in our cabinets and now I'm looking at rummaging through more of our junk and throwing/giving it away as well! The more I get rid of the happier I'll be!
3) Weightlifting

Time to get back into weightlifting. At the moment I only do cardio but I plan on stepping it back up into the weight department again soon. Plus, if dinner theater ever finds a new home, I may be reprising my role as Captain Awesome for the next show and the Captain had a little more muscle than I do now, so there's no time like the present to get this started.

Ok folks, that's mine. What's your goals for 2018?

No comments: