Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Top 80 Vintage Board Games 2017: 60-51

Continuing my discussion of my recent board game rankings I give you the next 10 on the list!

60) Labyrinth

Fun game but I don't see it getting to the table that much. My youngest nephew was the one keeping it alive but since he's moved on to other games I believe this one's going to take a fall.

59) Midnight Party

Another great game that I think will slip a little in the rankings for 2018 only because it's hard to get attention on my shelf when guests arrive. This one gets lost in the shuffle.

58) Crocodile Hunter

I love this game. And if it doesn't get forgotten on my shelf it could rise. But that's the problem with these middle of the road games, I lot of times they get overlooked.

57) Dead Stop

I love this 2 player game but it's going to drop on the rankings in 2018 because I'm the only one who wants to play it.

56) Go For It

This is another game that'll take a small tumble but it doesn't mean i won't love it any less! Great :"unintentionally" 80's themed game!

55) Tank Battle

Another game that's destined to fall I'm afraid. It didn't gain in spots on the Vintage list when every other game did. (not a good sign) I love the game but it's part of the 2 player curse in my collection.

54) Forbidden Bridge

Great Milton Bradley game that's going to drop again on my list for 2018 because it'll get passed up by newer games I add to the list.

53) Polar Dare

This hit the table with success last year. Could be enough to avoid dropping in 2018, especially if we play it again.

52) Smurf's Ahoy

One more game night with this and I think it'll climb a few spots. Everyone I bring it out to, loves it. It's Topple with Smurfs!

51) Sabacc

This one is going to fall hard because there's really no one else interested in the game but me. I have the only authorized Star Wars copy available too, but that doesn't mean much if you're not a fan.











No comments: