Tuesday, January 09, 2018

Top 80 Vintage Board Games 2017: 70-61

70) Pie Face

Due to it's continued popularity, I think this one will remain the same on the list. It's a "must" for our family vacation.

69) Bulldog Dozer

Great game but with my youngest nephew growing up I don't think he likes this as much as he used to. For that reason, this one will drop.

68) Memory

Classic game I love but am finding it harder to bring it to the table due to others lack of interest. Sadly, this one will drop again in 2018.


67) Ewoks Save the Trees

I love this little game! I hope to play it once again this year and keep it steady on the list. Those plastic ewok figurines is what makes the game fun to play!

66) Connect Four

Back in the day this would've been high on my list. I loved this game! But the 2 player curse will lead it to drop again on my list in 2018.

65) Feudal

Awesome chess-like game. I hope to re-introduce this one to my nephews and their friends who compete in a chess tournament at their school every year. If successful this my stay on the list at the same, if not, it'll drop.


64) X-Men Alert! and X-men Under Siege

These two games aren't that bad, I just don't play them that much. If that changes this year you may see them rise, but like almost every game, they also stand the risk of falling if the opposite is true.

63) Monopoly

Believe it or not I almost bought ANOTHER copy of this for Megan's Christmas present but decided at the last minute not to pull the trigger on it. This game will always be on my list, for the memories if nothing else. That being said, I'm hopeful it will rise above the others and stay firm on the list at this spot.

62) Life

Actually played this game in 2017. That's why it jumped Monopoly in the ranking. It could hold that spot if it gets to the table again. But if not, it'll drop down below Monopoly once again.

61) Curse of the Idol

Such a beautiful looking game but it needs more game time or it will fall once again on my list for 2018.

The next ten are coming tomorrow!










No comments: