Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Bang Strawberry Blast (review)


 At long last I got to try this flavor. Exclusive (at least for a time) to military bases it's obviously available to the public now.

I was shocked because I wasn't even looking for it when I entered the gas station to get Megan a drink, but the moment I looked at the colors I knew what it was before I even read the title. I snatched the can up in unbelief and broke my rule of "one a day" and "never after 4pm" when I found it. (it was 6pm and I didn't go to sleep until 2am but it was worth it)

So how does it fair against the other two strawberry flavors? Well, it's better than Frose Rose, but not as good as Strawberry Kiss Delish. (which I think is the best) This one has a sweet taste more like strawberry candy than plain strawberry. People may like this better because of it but for me, I enoyed Delish better. 


No comments: