Thursday, December 02, 2021

Alphabet Board Games: T


 Twilight Imperium

I feel bad for all the other "T" games in my collection. They never stood a chance. Each time I get the chance to play this, it's all I ever want to play. 

With the newest expansion, I don't think I'll ever play 3rd edition again and I hate that but I know deep down it's probably true. I'll have a super hard time letting go of the game though. Still can't see me giving it away yet. 

But this game is all you'll ever need in a board game. So many epic moments have come from this and whenever I announce a game day of it, 6 is the minimum that show. (one time 9 people came and I had to sit out until someone left)

It takes two folding tables to bring out and (for the most part) 4 hours. But it's worth it. 

Every. Single. Time. 

No comments: