Saturday, December 25, 2021

90% off


 Went to Target this afternoon and the entire store went nuts when a few employees came around to the X-mas isle and hung signs 90% off. 

Suddenly, I wave of Target Employees revenged the place. All of them looked like they were on the clock too. They had baskets and carts full of stuff, it was insane. I've never seen anything like it before. 

We were able to get a few good things out of it too but I couldn't believe that nearly 90% of the merchandise gets swallowed up from the employees before any customer is made aware. 

The only reason I found out when I did is because I was standing right there when it happened. 

So here's a pro tip for anyone looking for a deal. Go to Target around 3:30pm and try to beat all the Target employees to the incredible sale that happens right before they close. 

....and I thought "Day aftes X-Mas" shopping was insane!

No comments: