Friday, March 01, 2019

Top 5 promos just out of my reach!

I love me some promos for board games I love, but sometimes they're just a little too hard to get for various reasons. Here's a few!

 Dinosaur Island Dice Tower Kickstarter set

Though I love the game, I'll probably never get these. Main reason is they go for a Re-DAGulous price online. The lowest I've ever seen them is for around $100! No thank you!
 Fireball Island: Lucky Hat

The ONLY promo I wanted for the Dice Tower Kickstarter this year. But it wasn't worth bidding on the entire package for just one stupid card. I'm sure it'll become available as the years go by and maybe then, I'll pick it up.

 Grand Austria Hotel: Herr Moras and Mag Ferdinand

I love this game and these promos would be a welcome addition but whenever they become available they've just too expensive to pull the trigger on. I'm fine playing without them for the time being.

 Scoville: Recipe Cards

Another Dice Tower Kickstarter from last year. I love the game and though this wouldn't add too much to it, I'd get it just to complete my game! I keep missing these whenever they go up for bid. Perhaps I'll be lucky one day and pick them up at a moderate price.





Splendor Promo Tiles

While I LOVE this game it suffers from having WAY too many promos! I have some of them but most of these go for a pretty penny online and are simply not worth the price. But I sure would love to have them all the same.

No comments: