Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Five Foods I would try

Believe it or not, these products exist and I would try each one!

 Ground corn and....crickets? These chips seem bizarre but I'd try a bag just to see what it's like!
 This is hilarious....and it's available on Amazon. (don't ask how I found it) The name alone cracks me up, but when looking online for a cereal with the most fiber, this came up and heck...I'd give it a try!
 These are to be taken after a meal to curb your appetite and prevent you from over-eating. I'd be interested to know how well they work next time I go on a diet.
 Pringles flavored ramen noodles? Uh..... YES PLEASE!!!
This is nothing new but cookies that give you bad fortunes. I've always wanted to plant a few at a local Chinese restaurant in town and see folks reactions when they crack them open. The one featured in the picture above it hilarious!

No comments: