Monday, March 04, 2019

Board games I'm most looking forward to in 2019!

There's a lot of games out there to get excited about. These are the ones I look forward to the most!

 Dice Forge: Rebellion

A simple expansion to Dice Forge which adds a few more things, another player and more dice faces. Can't go wrong with that!
 Wingspan

When I first heard about this game about making your own bird sanctuary all I could do was roll my eyes and think "That's dumb!" then I saw a gameplay on it and was hooked. It comes out later this month and I plan on snagging myself a copy when it does! 
Century: A New World

Due out this July this is a "must" for me since I loved the last expansion and can't wait to see what this game holds in store.

Food Chain Magnate: The Ketchup Mechanism and Other Ideas

I love Food Chain Magnate. And though this one has a price tag of around $100 I'm going to get it either way. I CAN NOT wait to see what this games adds to the base game! Too bad I have to wait until late this year (or 2020 more likely) to get it.

No comments: