Tuesday, January 16, 2024

PURGE 2024 (7)

I regret not letting this game go earlier. Megan forgets about it every year. I enjoyed the card game but she STILL rarely played it with me. Case in point: This year we watched every single Frosty cartoon. (there's 4 total if you're curious) and not once did she mention to play the card game with me all Christmas long. I knew right then and there, it was time to tell the game goodbye. 

I did enjoy this game. But when it came to game night, I'd rather not spend my time playing dexderity games. This was one of very few I have in my collection so I was fine with making the desicion. Will I regret it when my kids get older? Maybe, but then again....there are plenty of other games to play in my colleciton so I doubt I'll miss it. 

Solid game but out of all the racing games in my colleciton, this one came in dead last. And with its' trade value pretty high, I decided to move it instead of keep it. 
I'm not a Feld fanatic like other people. He's truly 50/50 for me. This was the lowest ranked game of his in my collection and oddly enough, it carries a high trade value, so it went out the door!

Fun game. Very "Ticket to Ride" even though I don't like that game. The bug problem with this one was the game board was hard to tell which city blocks were under development or not. Though fun, it is one of my games that rarely come out to the table anymore, so I cut it in hopes of giving other games a chance to come to the table more often. We'll see in 2024 how that worked out I'm sure. 
 

No comments: