Tuesday, January 02, 2024

New Year's Resolutions


 Here's my goals for 2024:

1) Reduce my collection down to 200 games. I've already made a purge recently and will discuss is more next week on what games got cut this go round. But I'm not done yet! I'll be cutting more games by year's end too to ensure I get to or under my goal!

2) Finish my comic book series. Yes, I'm back to drawing again. I drew a comic for my sister at her request for Christmas back in 2022. Ever since then I've been working on and off on another 50 issue series but had multple delays and wasn't able to get it out in 2023 so this year I plan on finishing it and maybe even starting on another one after wards. 

Lots of ideas in mind for series, but it's finding the time to draw that's harder to find as I have 4 kids now who do everything in their power to hinder my own hobby. 

But I at least plan to get this first series done this year. 

3) Eliminte more junk around the house. 

This seems to be a constant "resolution" for me each year. But I've got DVD's I need to see if BAM will take in trade and TONS of junk in the garage to either give away or DUMP. Since I live with a packrat it isn't easy, but each year I quietly eliminte junk around the house. I'll be stepping up my game in 2024 that's for sure!

That's my goals, what's yours?

No comments: