Friday, January 12, 2024

PURGE 2024 (5)

Another game I enjoyed but really wasn't worth keeping around. I kept looking for cheap PVC Capn's to put in the game but the price was always too high and not worth getting. Love the cereal, but can live without the game. 
Another 2 player game I enjoyed but 2 player games really have no business being in my collection so I let it go. 
Good game but mine came with pieces that didn't fit the board. Since I never could figure out which replacments to get, I traded it away instead. 
And now we're FINALLY getting to some modern games to leave my colleciton. This only it the Top 100 once at #100. Good bag builder but only getting played once and no one would ever ask to play it after that. 


 Another one I wish had more to offer. On the surface, it's a fine game. But WILL be repetitive if played enough. On purpose I only played this once a year because players got in the habit of making the same moves each game. Why they couldn't have the option to change up the space (like Francis Drake does) I think was a missed opportunity for this game. Honestly, it they'd have done that I would've kept it in a heartbeat!

Have a good weekend folks! I'll get to the 2nd half of this list next week!

No comments: