Wednesday, April 26, 2023

The problem with Dice Tower

 

Just finished watching their Top 100 they did at the first of the year and I couldn't stop shaking my head. 

These guys list exclusive, foreign or kickstarter releases that most of the public doesn't have yet. Deluxe or special editions of a game are mentioned in each video making the statement clear "they're better than you"

Then they make fun of the people's Top 100 like a bunch of snobs looking down from their castle and scoffing the "common man's" taste. 

Don't get me wrong, I'm not much for other games people love but to make such an arrogant Top 100....I don't think I'll be able to watch this again. It took me weeks just to make it thru this years and that's only because I felt like I had to. 

How can someone so involved with the business be so out of touch with its fans of the hobby?

No comments: