Tuesday, April 18, 2023

BGG Spring Con Wish List (5)

 

Legacy game, meets mystery game, meets....Where's Waldo. This could be an excellent game but I really want to play it before making the plunge for all 3 games (plus mini expansions because I'm a completist)


Believe it or not, I bought this game on Ebay only to be scammed! Thankfully Ebay was able to get my money back and I've dropped the idea of adding it to my collection altogether because I think this is one I need to play before I pay. 


More than one person in my game group has asked me about this one. I'm not sold on it at all but again feel that maybe it's just because I need to play it. It's not the theme that turns me off it's just...the gameplay doesn't seem all that interesting. There's a lot of paths to victory but they don't seem to interact with one another that well unless you're an outlaw and another player is a lawman. 

Could be wrong, but I'd like to see. 

No comments: