Friday, April 28, 2023

NEW Ghost Flavor reviews!

 They've been out for a few months, but I've only recently come across them to try them out so I wanted to give my review of them both.



This is the best Cherry Limeade I've ever had. Better than anything at Sonic where the drink first originated. It taste like actually Cherry and Lime juice were added into the drink. Amazing how fresh it tastes!?!

Certainly one you should try out. 


And certainly another flavor you should try if you like sour. It's not that sour but tastes exactly like a sour green apple!! I was shocked when I tried it!

I don't know what Ghost is doing to make their drinks taste so authentic but they're certainly leading the "Energy drink" wars in my opinion. This is some of the best stuff on the market! If it wasn't so expensive to get, I'd be drinking it a whole lot more!

No comments: