Monday, April 17, 2023

BGG Spring Con Wish List (4)


 It's all the "hotness" right now, which really doesn't interest me. HOWEVER, Renegade games DOES, which is why I'd like to give it a shot. I hear people calling it their greatest game ever and while I don't see it beating Raiders of the North Sea, I'll gladly give it a chance to shine on the table and see if it's really worth all the hype. 


I go back and forth on this game A LOT. Sitting down at the table with it is the only thing that's going to help me make up my mind. There's a lot I like about this game but I'm hesitant to go all-in until I try it out first. If its a keeper, I'll buy the expansions too without looking. 


(sigh) I LOVE Lord of the Rings. I LOVE board games....but this does not appeal to me one cent! I LOVE the artwork of the game! I love the minis for it! But the gameplay looks...AWFUL. But if someone's willing to sit down with me and teach it to me, I'm willing to give it a shot. I hope I enjoy it, because I REALLY want to like this game but it doesn't look like a game for me at all. 

No comments: