Thursday, April 13, 2023

BGG Spring Con Wish List (2)


 EVERYONE tells me I'd love this game...but I HATE deck builders (which is what this is) Though I also LOVE basbeall. I'm torn. But I'm willing to give it a try. And even if my gaming group doesn't play it with me, I here there's always a solo mode I could try out if it fits the bill!

Super rare SUPER expensive Feld game that I've always wanted to play. Odd thing is, Queen Games didn't choose to remake this one during there "Feld Cities" collection, which I thought was odd since both Bruges and Macao were rethemed. 

It looks pretty cool and I'd love to check it out!

It's not that I'm a Feld fanatic but this is another one that pops up a lot on my "suggested" list on BGG, so I'd like to try it out as well. Although this is another one of his games that are out of print and hard to find at a decent cost. 

Sheesh...if I love all 3 of these games my wallet's going to get killed!

No comments: