Friday, April 14, 2023

BGG Spring Con Wish List (3)


 I'd like to see what additions Restoration Games gave this classic. I missed out on the Kickstarter because it was at the same time as when I had my newest set of twins but now that it's out I'd like to know what I missed and if it's worth picking up after the fact!


Too expensive for my taste on Kickstarter but the game DOES have a cube tower and I'm a sucker for one so I'd like to try this one out to see if it's worth the $90 retail price tag. (knowing Queen Games its probably worth $45 regardless)


This is one of those Legacy games that I'm hearing A LOT about. Where you're a group of space explorers, settling on new and strange planets for the first time. I'll be honest....if it's as good as Time Stories was, it'll be an "insta-buy" for sure!

Have a good weekend folks!

No comments: