Monday, September 13, 2021

Tips for TI4

 

It's no secret that this is one of my favorite games of all time. And though I haven't yet made my list for my top Board Games for 2021, this stands a good chance of reclaiming the title. 

Something I've always wanted to do was give tips on playing the game. The best advice (I give to all players) is play into the strengths your race excels in. If you do that, you have a great chance at victory. But if you try to play you're own strategy (one you stick with every time because you think it'll work) You have doomed your chances entirely. 

But what are the strengths of each race? And what's the best strategy once you know who you're playing at? 

Well for the next few weeks, I want to give you my tips on how I've played these races in the past and with some of those I haven't played with (mainly in the expansion) give you tips I how I WOULD play them if I got them. 

I'll be including the expansion and leaders from each race as well. 

See you tomorrow for when the hourney begins!

No comments: